When the going gets tough,
the tough get talking!
About Tough Talks
At Tough Talks Mediation, we believe that most legal disputes stem from a breakdown in communication.
Communicating effectively can be tough – especially when emotions are high. That’s where we come in.
We exist to guide you through your most challenging and important conversations.
Business – Internal
- Shareholder or partnership disputes
- Deadlocked boards
- Independent chair or moderator
- Employment disputes
Business – External
- Breach of contract claims
- Debt negotiations
- Leasing disputes, including retail shops
Estates and Trusts
- Disputes between beneficiaries and executors/trustees
- Disagreements between co-trustees or joint executors
- Family Provision Act claims
Facilitation and Training
Negotiation training for individuals and small teams
- Property settlements (not child custody matters)
- Elder law, including elder abuse and guardianship matters
- Family business disputes
Neighbourhood and Community
- Dividing fences
- Tree branch/root disputes
- Strata title issues
- Noise or other nuisance claims